Swansea University is a research-led university that has been making a difference since 1920. The University community thrives on exploration and discovery, and offers the right balance of excellent teaching and research, matched by an enviable quality of life.The University has enjoyed a period of tremendous growth, and we have achieved our ambition to be a top thirty research University, soaring up the 2014 Research Excellence Framework league table to 26th in the UK from 52nd in 2008.
We are pleased to announce our new Inspiring Futures Scholarships available to offer holders of a College of Law and Criminology Master’s programme commencing in Autumn 2017.
In addition to the financial contribution, scholarship recipients will benefit from opportunities to gain career-enhancing skills. Recipients will be encouraged to:
- Work with the College’s Recruitment and Marketing teams at three events, such as open days;
- Join one of the student societies linked to the College, or to become a course representative for their degree programme;
- Contribute to the development and running of the College’s Graduate Centre.
Find out about our postgraduate courses here.
Scholarships available for offer holders.
Available to students from any country who have an offer to study a master’s programme at the College of Law and Criminology commencing in September 2017.
£3,000 for one academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees (this cannot be transferred to another intake if you defer entry)
How to Apply
The closing date for applications is 11th August 2017.
You’ll need to download and complete the Scholarship Application Form and return it by email.
We’ll be taking into consideration your:
- Academic competence
- Financial need
- Enthusiasm and future plans
- Ability and plans to contribute back to the College of Law and Criminology and to Swansea University
For more information, please visit: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/law/scholarships/inspiringfutures/